- I could have sworn I heard the can opener.
- Is there something I’m not getting when humans make noise with their mouths?
- Why doesn’t the government do something about dogs?
- I wonder if Morris really liked 9-Lives, or did he have ulterior motives?
- Hmmm… If dogs serve humans, and humans serve cats, why can’t we cats ever get these stupid dogs to do anything for us?
- This looks like a good spot for a nap.
- Hey — no kidding, I’m sure that’s the can opener.
- Would humans have built a vast and complex civilization of their own if we cats hadn’t given them a reason to invent sofas and can openers in the first place?
- If there’s a God, how can He allow neutering?
- If that really was the can opener, I’ll play finicky just to let them know who’s boss!
Things A Cat Thinks About
Article copyright © PandEcats.com. All Rights Reserved. Photos copyrighted by the individual photographers.
Copying or redistribution of this article is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of PandEcats.com.
She sights a Bird, she chuckles.
She flattens, then she crawls.
She runs without the look of feet.
Her eyes increase to Balls…
*By Emily Dickinson (Poet)