Your privacy is important to us. The PandEcats Privacy Commitment governs how user information is collected and used. By registering, accessing or using the Services, you are signifying your acknowledgement of and agreement to our Privacy Commitment.
- PandEcats stores personal information about you, including your name, contact information (addresses, phone numbers, email address, etc.), and, for subscribers only, a user name and password to allow you to sign in and access subscriber-only content. This information is provided by you as you interact with the website .
- PandEcats uses this information to provide services for our subscribers and customers.
- This website also collects information when you sign in and as you navigate around the site, using standard Internet technologies (such as IP addresses, log files, access dates and times, language and other formats, session cookies, pixel tags, other tracking technologies, and reading your computer or mobile device type, operating system, browser version, etc.)
- Only authorized administrators who are trained in our privacy policies and procedures and in the proper handling of confidential customer information, have access to your data.
- This data is encrypted by the system using state of the art technologies and cannot directly be accessed. If you forget your password, the system will allow you to reset it. You will then be required to change it when you next sign in.
- You have the option to not store your credit card information in our system. If you select this option, you will need to re-enter it for each transaction. Once your card has been authorized using an encrypted transfer, we only retain the first 4 and last 4 digits in accordance with Payment Card Industry (PCI) regulations and for reporting purposes.
- From time to time, PandEcats may send you promotional emails or electronic messages. You can unsubscribe from these promotional emails through the unsubscribe mechanism contained in any message. We may also send you transactional and operational messages regarding your account(s).
- PandEcats will not sell or otherwise share your name or any contact information with any third parties, including partners, advertisers or service providers, except as necessary to fulfill your explicit requests. For example, when you renew your subscription and pay online using a credit card, we must share data with the credit card processing company to approve the transaction. But we will never sell or share this data for marketing or revenue purposes.
- PandEcats’ servers are hosted by an independent hosting company in their secure data center behind a firewall. Only authorized personnel have physical access to these computers. We take care to promptly install all service packs and security updates, and the data is backed up nightly. We continually test our platform to ensure that security is maintained. Confidential data is transmitted using SSL/TLS encryption.
- We utilize various other technical and operational measures to protect your data, however, no method of electronic storage or data transfer is completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this website may not be secure, and you should take particular care in deciding what information you communicate via email. We strongly encourage you to use a strong username and password, to keep this information well protected and not share it with anyone, and to sign out of your user account and close your web browser when finished accessing our website on a shared or unsecured device or network.
- PandEcats will retain personal information while you are an active or expired subscriber or have participated on our website as a non-subscriber.
- If you are a PandEcats subscriber, you have the right to sign in to the website to view and update your contact information, transaction and payment histories, credit card information if stored in the system, and other data that is part of your subscription record.
- If you are a non-subscriber you have the right to view any of your personal data stored in the platform, and to update any inaccuracies. You also have the right to change your privacy settings at any time, including opting out of receiving general announcements.
- PandEcats may engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to us, including hosting, database storage and management, credit card processing, and direct marketing. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties but only to the extent necessary to perform these contracted functions and provide these services. We require these third parties to maintain the privacy and security of the Personal Information they process on our behalf.