Blocked Bladder Read several articles detailing the symptoms and treatment of a blocked bladder.
* Blood In Your Cat's Urine Blood in a cat's urine is a condition called hematuria. The blood may be an indication of a simple urinary infection or a more serious problem. Learn more . . .
* FLUTD - Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorder Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disorder or FLUTD is a general name for a wide variety of possible urinary tract problems. Understanding this common urinary disorder is important for any cat breeder.
* Kidney Failure In The Cat Kidney failure is the #1 cause of death in older cats. Every cat owner should know the signs to look for and the care needed by a cat whose kidneys may be in trouble...
* Normal Ranges For Bloodwork & Urine In The Cat This article contains a handy chart showing the various tests, units of measurement and normal ranges that appear in the report when your veterinarian runs a complete blood panel or urine test on your cat.
* PKD in 2006 An overview of polycystic kidney disease traces the progress the cat fancy has made dealing with the problem in cats in the last decade.
You can also search for articles by clicking on a link in the menu on the left including