* Anxious Cat Just like people, cats can suffer from stress. Stress-related anxiety can lead to both physical and behavioral problems in the suffering feline.
Don't Talk Baby Talk Recent scientific research suggests that your cat responds better to being spoken to in a normal voice...
Gretsky Gretsky was a cat with a problem. Munira was an owner determined to find an answer to the problem.
* Kitty Love Do you know the different ways that a cat can express affection towards you?
Pet Psychic Do you believe a pet psychic can talk to your cat and discover what it is thinking?
* Read Your Cat's Mind Have you ever watched your cat staring out the window into the night and wondered what it was thinking? It is possible to read your cat's mind if you know how to interpret its "language"....
* Spraying Understanding the reasons most cats spray is the first step to controlling the unwanted behavior.
* Talking Tail You can read your cat's mind by just watching its tail!
* Understanding The Aggressive Cat Before you can know the best way to deal with an aggressive cat, first you need to understand the different types of aggression. Once you understand WHY your kitty is being aggressive, you can then try to eliminate the reason for the aggressive behavior.
* When A Cat Dies If a cat in a cattery or multiple-cat household dies, should you let the other cats view their deceased pal's body? Will this "viewing" help the other cats understand that their friend is gone?
You can also search for articles by clicking on a link in the menu on the left including